Monday 12 December 2011

Pictures for magazine

I have taken various pictures for my music magazine. I have chosen a few pictures from the ones I have taken.
This one is going to be the band picture on the front cover:


I chose this one because it shows the right energy of the band. They're a "tween rock/pop" band and their poses show that they like to "rock out". On the magazine, I have cut around the edges of this picture and added a faint white glow for effect.

For my double page spread, I have chosen these pictures:

For the double page spread, I have chosen to write an interview into asking them about their music, record deals and what their plans are for next year. I decided to cut them both out from both of those pictures and put them together in one big picture. I cut out Joe on the chair and Hollie standing up from the other picture and placed them together. I did this because neither one of those pictures were working with the page and article. The finishing picture gives out a cool, chilled look with a hint of maturity in there too. This is what the picture looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment